1) Main site is Improve-Education.org. Articles there are scholarly (in a lively way) and intended to last for years. This blog is for short newsy bits. 2) This site is pro-education, pro-teacher, and anti-Education Establishment. Basically, that's the professors who devise policy. They love social engineering.
Can You Answer This Scary Education Riddle???
These are the best, most lavishly promoted ideas that our Education Establishment has. Each is said to transform education in our lifetime!! If you study the actual effectiveness of these ideas, you find that the promised results never seem to occur. What happens is that the decline of American education continues. Hmmmm.
Maybe, as this cynic suspects, each is an elaborate hoax. They don't work--that's the common feature. So there's no chance of improving public schools until we first get rid of the trash. That's the theme of "38: Saving Public Schools--A New Paradigm."
- Remain a novelist, artist, poet, and art director. But main activity is writing about education reform.. The schools, now bad due to ideology and laziness, could be easily improved. That claim is clearly explained in new book "Saving K-12--What happened to our public schools. How do we fix them?"I invite everyone to join my crusade or start your own. The worst thing is letting the Education Establishment continue its reign of incompetence.Visit Improve-Education.org. (Or Google Bruce Deitrick Price and any education topic; you'll find some interesting articles. I have 400 ed articles, videos, and book reviews on web. Please use them in your own battles.)
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2010 (24)
- Expect To See This Anti-Human Message In Your Loca...
- First Question: Were The Firemen Taught Math In Th...
- Republican Party Not Inclusive Enough, Says Colin ...
- How We Lost The Literacy Battle...
- The Education Enigma <> A Lively New Book
- Ministry of Truth Reports No Records Of George Orw...
- Activist Educator Comes Out Four-Square Against Ed...
- Democrats Should Be Blamed For Dumbing Down Educat...
- Educators and President Kill D.C. Vouchers
- Stunting Our Idea Of The Possible
- Can You Answer This Scary Education Riddle???
- ▼ 05 (11)