1) Main site is Improve-Education.org. Articles there are scholarly in a lively way, and intended to last for years. This blog is for short newsy bits. 2) This site is pro-education, pro-teacher, and anti-Education Establishment.
Expect To See This Anti-Human Message In Your Local Public School
Last week, Fox again trotted out its weird little series called "Life After People," this being an alternative look at themes explored in Alan Wiseman’s book "A World Without Us." Am I the only one who thinks both these works are porno for people who hate people? The shocking storyline in both cases is that things left outdoors will be attacked by the elements. Didn’t know that, did you? The bizarre setup in both cases is that all human beings abruptly disappear. The subliminal message is that this is gee-whiz wonderful because Earth has now been returned to its pre-human glory. The weird part, apart from this totally unrealistic scenario, is that the narrator telling the story is perforce dead, and everyone else is dead, and the narrator is HAPPY about this. Why? Because we are evil and dirty; and Earth must be cleansed. One thing that occurs to me is that Jupiter, Mars and Venus have no people, just boiling sulfur nights and airless minus-100-degree days. What’s so swell about that? You’ll have to ask someone who hates people.
Fun on YouTube...I have 50+ graphic videos on YouTube. Educational and entertaining, often. Many deal with reading and educational strategies. Many have good music and need some volume. (Channel is: YouTube.com/BruceDeitrickPrice)
COMMENTS don't seem to work on this design. Here's a link to CONTACT page on Improve-Education.org
Bruce Deitrick Price
- Remain a novelist, artist, poet, and art director. But main activity is writing about education reform.. The schools, now bad due to ideology and laziness, could be easily improved. That claim is clearly explained in new book "Saving K-12--What happened to our public schools. How do we fix them?"I invite everyone to join my crusade or start your own. The worst thing is letting the Education Establishment continue its reign of incompetence.Visit Improve-Education.org. (Or Google Bruce Deitrick Price and any education topic; you'll find some interesting articles. I have 400 ed articles, videos, and book reviews on web. Please use them in your own battles.)
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2010 (24)
- Expect To See This Anti-Human Message In Your Loca...
- First Question: Were The Firemen Taught Math In Th...
- Republican Party Not Inclusive Enough, Says Colin ...
- How We Lost The Literacy Battle...
- The Education Enigma <> A Lively New Book
- Ministry of Truth Reports No Records Of George Orw...
- Activist Educator Comes Out Four-Square Against Ed...
- Democrats Should Be Blamed For Dumbing Down Educat...
- Educators and President Kill D.C. Vouchers
- Stunting Our Idea Of The Possible
- Can You Answer This Scary Education Riddle???
- ▼ 05 (11)