1) Main site is Improve-Education.org. Articles there are scholarly in a lively way, and intended to last for years. This blog is for short newsy bits. 2) This site is pro-education, pro-teacher, and anti-Education Establishment.
Republican Party Not Inclusive Enough, Says Colin Powell, Says Tom Teepen
As a connoisseur of sophistry, I remain in awe of liberal propagandists. You hear almost every day that the Republican Party, alas and woe is us, is not inclusive enough. (Colin Powell said so recently -- that’s my news hook -- but I’m sure it was said on 10,000 previous occasions.) Let’s suppose, just for the fun of it, that this lament is actually ingenious misdirection designed to take our minds off the real problem bedeviling America, which is that the Democrat Party is TOO inclusive. Let’s just imagine, merely as a theoretical exercise, that the Democrats excluded socialists, marxists, collectivists, totalitarians, and hate-America extremists. One has to wonder how much smaller the party would be? Who would be left to lead it? (I mention this because my main interest is education; and I believe the left wing of the Democrat Party is the main culprit when it comes to explaining the low standards in our public schools. For more on this, see "A Short Sad History of American Education.”
Fun on YouTube...I have 50+ graphic videos on YouTube. Educational and entertaining, often. Many deal with reading and educational strategies. Many have good music and need some volume. (Channel is: YouTube.com/BruceDeitrickPrice)
COMMENTS don't seem to work on this design. Here's a link to CONTACT page on Improve-Education.org
Bruce Deitrick Price
- Remain a novelist, artist, poet, and art director. But main activity is writing about education reform.. The schools, now bad due to ideology and laziness, could be easily improved. That claim is clearly explained in new book "Saving K-12--What happened to our public schools. How do we fix them?"I invite everyone to join my crusade or start your own. The worst thing is letting the Education Establishment continue its reign of incompetence.Visit Improve-Education.org. (Or Google Bruce Deitrick Price and any education topic; you'll find some interesting articles. I have 400 ed articles, videos, and book reviews on web. Please use them in your own battles.)
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2010 (24)
- Expect To See This Anti-Human Message In Your Loca...
- First Question: Were The Firemen Taught Math In Th...
- Republican Party Not Inclusive Enough, Says Colin ...
- How We Lost The Literacy Battle...
- The Education Enigma <> A Lively New Book
- Ministry of Truth Reports No Records Of George Orw...
- Activist Educator Comes Out Four-Square Against Ed...
- Democrats Should Be Blamed For Dumbing Down Educat...
- Educators and President Kill D.C. Vouchers
- Stunting Our Idea Of The Possible
- Can You Answer This Scary Education Riddle???
- ▼ 05 (11)